Give something different
with the free Bag Of Hope from UCB
The Bag Of Hope is a free gift that provides the opportunity to share hope and the message of the Gospel. Each bag includes products from a range of UCB and OneHope publications that share great messages from the Bible through unique storytelling and illustrations.
Order as many free Bags Of Hope as you need before the deadline below. All we ask is that you help us by covering the cost of postage.
A message from David L'Herroux, CEO, UCB
"Real hope is what every child needs to experience. This can only be through the power of God presented to them in a personal, relevant and engaging way. The UCB Bag of Hope project gives them the opportunity to receive the best gift of a lifetime, and to know that Jesus is their HOPE!"
A message from J.John
"The message of HOPE needs to be given to every child in these dark days when so few are being reached with the Light of Christ. UCB's Bag of Hope is a creative, wonderful, simple, non-threatening way of communicating the Truth. With it we can change the eternal destiny of a child."
A message from Andy Hawthorne, Director, Message Trust
"UCB has been built on two key things - generosity and the Word of God. Here they go hand in hand again, with the wonderful Bag of Hope initiative.
A message from Roy Crowne, Director, HOPE
"HOPE is encouraging churches to take every opportunity to put faith into words and action and a year of mission together. The Bag of HOPE is a great way to take action, giving people in your neighbourhood a gift that gives the reason for the hope Jesus gives us."
BAG OF HOPE TIPS
Ideas for how to use the Bag Of Hope:
- Use the Bag Of Hope as the starting point for a gift to everyone in your children's group.
- Hand out Bags Of Hope to all those who attend your services, especially if you're inviting in members of your local community.
- Add used carrier bags with Bags Of Hope at your foodbank.
- Offer Bags Of Hope as part of outreach events in collaboration with local charities or Christian organisations.
- Work with your local school to distribute Bags Of Hope to children on the last day of term.