UCB aims to make our website accessible for people of all abilities and disabilities, including older audiences, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments. In order to aide use of this site, we have begun to introduce a series of editorial and design requirements to improve the accessibility of the site to those users who may have special needs or may be using assistive devices.
Some of our features include:
All of our pages follow a logical document structure to assist screen readers and other assistive technology.
All pages follow a logical tab index order to ease speed of navigation.
Changing the look of this website
Most browsers allow you to change the look of websites – for example by:
- holding down the CTRL key and pressing + or - to zoom in and out
- changing the colour of the text or background
- changing the font used for text
- removing images
Use the help menu in your browser to find out how to do this. You may also be able to make changes using any accessibility features that are part of your device’s operating system.
This website may contain links to documents and files in different formats requiring special software to read some of them.
The links below enable you to download free software to allow you to open these files.
- Adobe Reader Opens new window
- Adobe Flash Player Opens new window
- Windows Media Player Opens new window
- Free viewer for Microsoft Word Opens new window
- Free viewer for Microsoft Excel Opens new window
- Free viewer for Microsoft Powerpoint
If you feel you can help us to improve our site accessibility settings, please contact us: email@example.com