Promises for difficult times (2)
Ready for more of God’s amazing promises?
1) ‘Let all those who…put their trust in You rejoice…because You cover and shelter them, let those who love Your name be joyful’ (Psalm 5:11 AMP).
2) ‘The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you’ (Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT).
3) ‘The LORD is good, giving protection in times of trouble. He knows who trusts in him’ (Nahum 1:7 NCV).
4) ‘Don’t be afraid, for I am with you…I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand’ (Isaiah 41:10 NLT).
5) ‘You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil words’ (Psalm 31:20 NCV).
6) ‘Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever’ (Psalm 23:6 NLT).
7) ‘The Lord stood at my side and gave me strength…The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom’ (2 Timothy 4:17-18 NIV).
8) ‘Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you’ (Psalm 9:10 NIV).
9) ‘But I have hope when I think of this: The LORD’s love never ends; his mercies never stop. They are new every morning; LORD, your loyalty is great’ (Lamentations 3:21-23 NCV).
10) ‘In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety’ (Psalm 4:8 NIV).
Using your own experiences, try helping an unsaved friend or family member understand more about the power of prayer and why it’s so worthwhile.
The UCB Word For You