Many thanks for your enquiry regarding the UCB Bible Lands Tour in April/May 2018. Here at UCB, we have gone out of our way to ensure that this tour will take you to places outside the normal tourist route and include some sensational experiences which, to my knowledge, no other tour offers!
This is as close as we have been able to get towards a ‘Fully Inclusive’ Tour and what we have put together is truly a great package, which I am sure you will enjoy.
Here’s what you can expect and is included within the tour:
- Return flights from London
- 4 Star Hotels in Israel with half board + 1 St Peters Fish Lunch
- 4 Star Hotels in Jordan with half board + 1 Bedouin Lunch
- Wadi Rum – described by Lawrence of Arabia as ‘Rum the Magnificent.’
- Four Wheel Jeep Safari to view creation first hand in Jordan
- Full day in magnificent Petra!
- Half day in Beit She’an (the Roman City destroyed by earthquakes)
- Dead Sea float
- Mt Nebo to view the Promised Land (amazing views and mosaics)
- Bethany ‘Beyond Jordan’… the genuine baptismal site of Jesus
- Tabernacle in the Wilderness reconstruction
- Masada including the cable car
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel (get your feet wet walking through this 3rd century BC tunnel)
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Communion at The Garden Tomb
- Border tax for departure from Israel to Jordan
- Border tax for departure from Jordan to Israel
- Judean Hills Tour and explanation of Biblical plants
- Travel in air-conditioned coaches
- Services of a fully qualified English speaking guide
- Tips (£100) for the whole tour
Over and above the price of the Tour the only additional costs to you, are anticipated to be: Travel Insurance, your personal spending money and I suggest you budget for around £10 per person per day to cover most lunches.
Quite a lot of walking is involved in our tours therefore it is essential that you are physically able to participate.
My wife and I look forward to hosting you on this once in a lifetime experience travelling through the Bible Lands.
Should you find this tour price outside of your budget, we will be taking another 8 day / 7 night tour to Israel in autumn 2018 at an approximate cost of £1,850.
* This tour is specifically geared for adults (16 years and over).
**Due to the number of requests, please note that we can only confirm your place on a first come first served basis.Please do not book your personal travel insurance until your place on the tour has been confirmed.
*** Please do not book your personal travel insurance until your place on the tour has been confirmed.
**** Please direct any enquiries regarding this tour and /or return the booking form to Travelink’s address on the booking form and not to UCBs usual address.