You're invited to join the UCB Israel Tour in Autumn 2016!
The anticipation of going to the Holy Land, learning some of the history, and visiting places like the Sea of Galilee and Jerusalem was something I often dreamed about but never expected to have the opportunity to fulfil. However when I visited the land of the Bible and personally witnessed the places where Jesus grew up and ministered to the people, it truly was a unique and amazing experience; it really opens your eyes to a new and fresh understanding of scripture in context with the land.
Should you decide to join us, you are in for one of the most amazing visits you will ever experience. My wife Nicole and I, plus some of our staff, look forward to spending time with you, whether on the coach, during a meal or relaxing in the Dead Sea. If you are able to join us I pray that this will be the trip of a lifetime on this UCB Israel Tour.
Here is a small sample of what's included within the tour:
- Return flights from London
- 4 Star Hotels in Israel with half board
- Travel in air-conditioned coaches
- Services of a fully qualified English speaking guide
- Tips (£60) for the whole tour
- Masada, including the cable car
- Boat ride on The Sea of Galilee
- Spectacular Sound and Light Show in Jerusalem
- Communion in the Garden Tomb
Over and above the price of the Tour the only additional costs to you, are anticipated to be: Travel Insurance, your personal spending money and I suggest you budget for around £8 per person per day to cover lunches.
Quite a lot of walking is involved in our tours, therefore it is essential that you are physically able to participate.
My wife and I look forward to hosting you on this once in a lifetime experience travelling through Israel.
- This tour is specifically geared for adults (16 years and over).
- Due to the number of requests, please note that we can only confirm your place on a first come first served basis.
- Please do not book your personal travel insurance until your place on the tour has been confirmed.
- Please direct any enquiries regarding this tour and/or return the booking form to Travelink's address on the booking form and not to UCB's usual address.