What is the UCB app?
UCB brings you a world of music, news and entertainment straight to your iPhone and iPod Touch! Listen live to UCB radio stations, watch UCB TV and made-for-mobile videos, read and listen to The Word For Today, contact UCB and much more!
What does the UCB app offer?
Listen to radio stations UCB UK, UCB Inspirational and UCB Gospel wherever you are. Listen again to your favourite ministry programmes on UCB. Read and listen to The Word For Today, our daily devotional by Bob Gass. Watch UCB TV live from your handset and many more made-for-mobile videos.
- Listen to our three radio stations UCB UK, UCB Inspirational and UCB Gospel wherever you are - playing the best in Christian music!
- Read and listen to The Word For Today, our daily devotional written by Bob Gass.
- Watch UCB TV live on your iPhone!
- Interact with UCB on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr.
- Listen live to 3 radio stations in high quality on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Choose between the best contemporary Christian music, classic inspirational, and gospel music from around the world.
- Listen again to your favourite ministry programmes from UCB.
- Stay informed with the latest weather, traffic and news headlines.
- WIN BIG with the latest competitions and prizes from UCB.
- SMS, email, call the studio or interact through Twitter and Facebook.
- Read and listen to The Word For Today by Bob Gass.
- Listen to podcasts and audio clips whenever you like.
- Watch UCB TV and the latest made-for-mobile videos.
- Check out our photos and buy the music you love.
- Background listening, now playing, station schedules and more!
How do I get the UCB app?
How much does it cost?
The UCB app is free. UCB will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, if you access the app over a mobile network, your carrier may charge you for the amount of data you use. If you are unsure how much data costs on your tariff, please contact your mobile network operator.
How do I remove the UCB iPhone app?
To delete the UCB app from your iPhone or iPod Touch first press and hold on the UCB app icon on the iPhone home screen until the icons 'wiggle'. Then tap on the 'x' symbol in the upper-left corner of the icon to delete the entire app from your mobile device.
On what devices is it available?
The UCB app is currently available on the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
Will UCB add new features to the UCB iPhone app?
Yes. Any changes or improvements to the features of the app will be available as updates through the Apple iTunes store.
How can I use the UCB iPhone app when not connected to the internet?
UCB streams video and audio to the device so they won't be available when you don't have a network connection.
Can I save video and audio for later?
No. Currently, UCB offers video and audio clips as streams which are only available when your device has a network connection.
Why isn't the audio playing in my UCB iPhone app?
If the audio doesn't play, first check you have an active internet or 3G connection. You must be connected to the internet or 3G to listen to UCB radio or watch videos. Secondly, try refreshing the app by pulling down with your finger on the app main screen which activates the refresh controls. If you are still having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue.
How do I send feedback to UCB about the UCB iPhone app?
If you have any feedback or are having problems using the UCB iPhone app, please email us at email@example.com