What is the UCB app?
UCB brings you a world of music, news and entertainment straight to your iOS or Andorid device! Listen live to UCB radio stations, watch UCB TV, read to The Word For Today or Word 4U 2Day, get in touch and much more!
What does the UCB app offer?
- Listen to our radio stations wherever you are - playing the best in Christian music!
- Read and listen to The Word For Today or Word 4U 2Day, our daily devotional readings.
- Watch UCB TV live on the move!
- Interact with UCB on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram and Google+.
Listen live to 5 radio stations in high quality on your iOS and Android device with auto Wi-Fi detection, meaning less mobile data when you’re in range of your favourite Wi-Fi spots.
- UCB UK – Contemporary Christian music with chat, encouraging talk, news and current affairs, competitions and specialist music shows
- UCB Inspirational – Praise, worship, inspirational songs and your favourite hymns, with chat, Christian teaching and conferences.
- UCB Gospel – The best urban contemporary Gospel music from the UK and around the World.
- UCB Extra – An energetic mix of Rock, Hip hop, Dance and everything in between with specialist shows and lifestyle features.
- UCB Bible – The Bible read 24 hours a day by renowned narrators.
- Watch UCB TV in high quality with orientation control and AirPlay functionality. With an ever expanding range of features, conferences, documentaries, children’s TV and films for all the family.
- Read our devotionals The Word for Today and The Word 4U 2Day for daily encouragement, Biblical truths and lifestyle advice.
- Explore UCB’s Playback platform to catch up on Radio and TV programmes, shows and interviews.
- Get involved in competitions, special events and fundraisers through the STAR tab in the features section
- SMS, email, call the studio or interact through Twitter and Facebook.
- Tag your favourite songs so you know when they’re on-air again and then purchase them for keeps.
- Wake up to your favourite station with alarm and reminder functions
- Use AirPlay on Wi-Fi to beam sound and vision from the App to a compatible device. (iOS)
- Find out what’s coming up with full schedules and the one touch reminder function.
- And more, including background listening and now playing info.
How do I get the UCB app?
How much does it cost?
The UCB app is free. UCB will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, if you access the app over a mobile network, your carrier may charge you for the amount of data you use. If you are unsure how much data costs on your tariff, please contact your mobile network operator.
How do I remove the UCB iPhone app?
To delete the UCB app from your iOS device, first press and hold on the UCB app icon on the iPhone home screen until the icons 'wiggle'. Then tap on the 'x' symbol in the upper-left corner of the icon to delete the entire app from your mobile device.
How do I remove the UCB Android app?
To delete the UCB app from your Android device, first press and hold on the UCB app icon in your app drawer and drag it to 'Uninstall'. Alternatively, got to 'Settings' > 'Apps' > select the UCB app > select 'Uninstall'.
On what devices is it available?
The UCB iOS app is currently available on the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The UCB Android app is currently available on most Android devices version 1.6 and up (although feature compatibility can depend on your device).
Will the UCB app be updated?
Any changes or improvements to the features of the app will be made available as free updates through your relevant app store.
Can I use the UCB app on wifi and 3G?
UCB streams video and audio to the device so they will work whenever you have a working internet connection. This is available on wifi or on 3G. Please be aware that data charges might apply from your provider.
Why isn't the audio playing in my UCB app?
If the audio doesn't play, first check you have an active wifi or 3G connection. You must be connected to the internet to listen to UCB radio or TV. Secondly, try closing the app and restarting your phone. If you are still having problems, uninstall the app, restart your device and reinstall the app. If that still doesn't work, please email email@example.com to report the issue.
How do I send feedback to UCB about the UCB iPhone app?
If you have any feedback or are having problems using the UCB iPhone app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the UCB app work on BlackBerry?
Does the UCB app work on Windows?